• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Guinea Pig (pickles) Passed Away..

olrosy

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello,
My guinea pig passed away today. I’m not sure if he passed while i was sleeping but i think that’s the case. He was refusing to eat on Sunday and i noticed he wouldn’t drink either and would stay in one place. As it was sunday none of the vets i live around were open so i was supposed to bring him to the vet today. Unfortunately, i was too late and he died which has broken my heart. I still have Max left but could anyone tell me what i should do to comfort him? I can tell he’s noticed that his brother isn’t in cage as he was wondering all over looking for him. My mum told me to get another guinea pig as i know guinea pigs do not like to be alone. I’m not sure when the right time to get him a new mate will be as i’m too upset to think about that right now. It’s heartbreaking to know that he was in the cage dead and i didn’t even know until 20 minutes ago. Can anyone help me please?

B0A99EF5-1003-4FC1-A657-AA457A3300C6.jpeg

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Guinea Pig, please take time to read the link Helen has posted above

Back