• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Guinea Pig Starter Kit

denverguineas

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am starting a company that provides starter kits for new piggy owners. The kit comes with a c&c cage, fleece bedding, water bottle, hay rack, food bowl, 4 hides, a tunnel, oxbow pellets and hay, toys, grooming supplies and a surprise. How much would you pay for all of this?

Personally, I wouldn't want four houses or a tunnel. All those things sound VERY expensive. I'd pay like $100 for all of that.

I’m afraid from your limited post I couldn’t comment. I have no info as to size or proposed layout of the cage which has a big bearing on price. Also it depends what sort of hides, tunnels etc you are providing. What toys and hay racks? Many commercial ones are actually dangerous to guinea pigs . If you give us photos we could then gauge an idea as to price and whether we would recommend it or not.

It sounds like a great idea for a business, and while we all have our own ideas about what we like for our piggies, New owners would probably appreciate this type of starter kit. It would be useful to know the information @VickiA listed to give an idea about price. May I also suggest you include a care and feeding guide and a recommendation as to the maximum number of piggies the kit caters for?

Good luck with a good idea! I agree photos would help

Back