• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Guineapig lice

Dems01x

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Help I’ve just found lice in my guineapigs fur ( I adopted them Monday) any help and advice please. They live in fleece bedding too ! X

Please try and get them to the vet for a proper diagnosis and meds to treat. Also give their cage a clean and swap their bedding.

Help I’ve just found lice in my guineapigs fur ( I adopted them Monday) any help and advice please. They live in fleece bedding too ! X

Hi!

Here is our information for guinea pig parasites and your customer rights as a new owner. Please do not home treat on spec with low dosed broad spectrum pet shop products which are not strong enough to cut through an outbreak.
If you have got your piggies from the free-ads, unfortunately all the risks are on your side. People wanting to get rid of pets are often extremely economical with the truth and usually no longer contactable afterwards.
New guinea pigs: Sexing, vet checks&customer rights, URI, ringworm and parasites

Back