• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hannah’s Herd thread!

Gosh I’m sorry to read about your awful Tuesday ! No wonder you were stressed.
I hope you’re keeping well tho Hannah 🥰
Poor Lucy but wonderful that you’re on it and aware of what her problem could be.
Dear Lion hope he keeps thriving with his regular tooth trims
Always lovely to see the furries and hear about your adventures ❤️
Thank you Roselina! :luv:

Oh yes me! 🙃… I’m doing okay thank you! I’m 21 weeks now, got a bit of a belly going on, clothes are hard to fit. I’m feeling okay physically.
Found out last week I’m having a boy.
So good to hear you’re doing well. It can’t be easy being pregnant in extreme heat. A little boy - how lovely 💙

Ah it’s great you’re doing so well Hannah - 21 weeks ❤️- and a boy 🥰

Lovely to hear from you Hannah, sorry you had such an awful day but at least you are all safe and as well as can be, exciting to hear you are having boy 💙

Glad to hear you yourself are well. Make sure you’re taking care of yourself too.

It’s good the fires weren’t near you but bad for those in that area. Hopefully the temperatures won’t hike up with no power for air con any time soon.

Good luck with Lucy, hope you get to the bottom of it and she walks easier soon. And that handsome boar’s teeth aren’t bothering him too much.

Your animals are so lucky to have you, all of them ☺️

It’s been a crazy couple of weeks again, if you saw my thread about the bushfires being too close to home last week. Thankfully all was okay here but our friends property, the Brumby sanctuary was right on the fires doorstep so the four of them and all their pets and horses evacuated to our house. (13 horses -the other 40 are wild so had to stay behind of course!)
There was a couple of days of danger to my area too which was very stressful, I had all the pet carriers at the ready to evacuate if need be.

Finally after over a week it was finally safe for them to return home. They are very very lucky that they only lost a lot of fencing and a lot of grazing. Property and horses and all fine.
IMG_4300.jpeg

Their property:
IMG_4343.jpeg
Firefighter at their property, you can see their wild horses in the distance on the left.
IMG_4418.jpeg

Cute little Blossom who was here as an evancuee with her two friends..
IMG_4371.jpegIMG_4370.jpeg

Fergus being a good boy and sharing all his beds with his new roomies..
IMG_4311.jpeg

A lot of horses on my 5 acres haha.
IMG_4290.jpeg

Gosh I’m so glad it’s all worked out in the end - awful for you all and your friends
Lovely to see the animals yours and theirs
What an amazing friend you are Hannah to help them ❤️

I wasn’t expecting to come home from work to find one of my lovely chickens passed away 😭
On my way into the coop I saw an Eastern Brown snake, enjoyed taking some photos of it and then to my horror found Curly dead in the doorway of their sleeping house..I expect the snake had bitten her after she likely had a go at it 😥 I could be wrong and it’s just a coincidence a snake was nearby, I guess I’ll never know. She was happy and well this morning. She was going through a huge molt recently, perhaps she was unwell but showed no other symptoms of illness? Eating and running around like normal yesterday.

I’ve had curly for 2 years, Her sister Karen is going to miss her a lot as is her 8 other friends and of course myself.
Sleep well my big chooky Curly Sue xx:luv:🌈

IMG_0789.jpegIMG_2593.jpegIMG_2581.jpegIMG_1107.jpegIMG_3577.jpeg

Just yesterday.. (she always looked mean!)
IMG_4419.jpeg

💔 ah dear Curly Sue - she was living her best life with you - beautiful photos

So sorry.
Chickens are such great characters. It's like having your own version of chicken run in the garden.
Sleep tight Curly Sue.xx

Back