• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Help! Lost My Pig Outside!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth<3GuineaPig

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Snapchat-1294694648.jpg Hi thanks for clicking on the thread about 10 mins ago i was about to clean out my piggys cadge as i was mocing it in my piggy ran in to the tall grass i have neighbors either side and a woods right behind were he ran i think hes in there so far i have cleaned out his cadge and put it in the overgrowth my other piggy wont sqeak but hes in his outdoor cadge left lots of food for him he is a wee adopted black piggy we havnt had him for long and hes not quite tamed yet he dose not sqeak WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!

20170730_174959.jpg

20170730_174949.jpg

20170730_175030.jpg

20170730_175020.jpg

Oh no! Stay calm and keep looking. He'll be scared and lying low. Can anyone help you search? Do you have a friendly dog that you can take around the woods on a lead to sniff him out?
My dog always finds my tortoise when he escapes.
Good luck

As said above try to stay calm. I would scatter his favourite veg and some pellets near to his cage and his friend in hopes it will tempt him out. Think ahead and perhaps warn your neighbours that he is loose and to keep a look out. Certainly try the dog but also be cautious because it could just scare him further.

Thanks guys your help has gave me hope but after a longs days search in the wood it looks like hell be staying the night therw i shall check the hutch in the morning thnx for ghe help

Have you managed to catch him yet? I really hope he is safe and well in his cage soon.

No sign I'm going into the woods to detect any other near hiding spots for my guinea

At least he has been seen!

Perhaps you could catch him by "herding" him towards the garden with the help of some friends and family?

Hope you find him soon!

Just to let you know,
A few years back my two Guineas managed to escape their hutch when I accidently left the bottom door open somehow,

When I realised I called them and they came towards me even though at that point they wernt tame.
It might be worth speaking softly to him because he might come towards you thinking you have food.

Hope he gets found

He was in the cutt grass part of my garden looking at my other pig in its cadge outside i tried to catch him but as soon as i stepped towards him ran straight back into the forest going back out in 30 mins with a team :bye:

Fingers crossed you manage to find him soon! Night time is a scary place for a piggy out alone with so many predators around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back