• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Help!

rant

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Today I found a weird flesh-like ball in my guinea pigs cage, it’s most likely from Minnie, she has a supposed urine infection/uterus infection we’re not quite sure but she’s on medication to help with the pain and hopefully clear it up. The fleshy mass looked like it came from her body (?) and was red and about the size of a 10p coin, if you have any ideas please tell me I’m worried.

I don't know what that could be. Have you considered calling your vet for advice? If that happened to my piggy I'd reach out to the vet.

I’m afraid we can’t tell you what it could be. Did you see any wounds etc on her body after you found the mass? You’re better off getting her to the vet for a check.

Today I found a weird flesh-like ball in my guinea pigs cage, it’s most likely from Minnie, she has a supposed urine infection/uterus infection we’re not quite sure but she’s on medication to help with the pain and hopefully clear it up. The fleshy mass looked like it came from her body (?) and was red and about the size of a 10p coin, if you have any ideas please tell me I’m worried.
I forgot to add she isn’t a newborn! She’s about 2 and a half.

Back