• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

House Guests

Such friendly intelligent little pets who enjoy lots of interaction with their humans!

A mischief of rats? That’s a great collective! They’re very sweet :-)

I’m returning the favour and looking after my friend’s rats whilst she’s on holiday. We’ve already decided that rats are next after guineapigs!

View attachment 73808 View attachment 73809

:luv::luv::luv::luv::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::luv::luv::luv::luv::luv:
Hellooooooo gorgeous ratties :drool::drool::drool::drool:

And yes a group if rats is called a mischief. My boys are all snoozing this morning. They never get up for such an early breakfast! The girls are up and about though.

When I flat shared with my sister years ago she had a few rats all living happily together. They were adorable, clever and very very fast runners. From memory a rat could out-run a guinea pig I'm sure. :love: xx

Do they have names? Tonto and his homies are already plotting how to get themselves onto a plane to come rat-nap your guests...on my instruction of course.

They’re lovely, had them out watching tv with us and by ‘watching tv’ I mean ‘trying to get *in* the sofa’
Tried to get a picture of Maple on my shoulder/neck but I’m terrible at selfies and looked waaaay awful and she’s blurred in all of them !

They are very cute animals but I'm not sure if its because i live in New York City, which is infested by rats everywhere you go, but i just cant see myself owning rats!

Cute! I love rats! When we go our first set of pig we were going for either rats or pigs... ended up with pigs due to the longer life expectancies. But rats are such sweet little critters!

They were good fun! I adore their tails and their creepy back feet!

My OH is allergic to the pig’s hay, so rats might be a ‘better’ option when we no longer have pigs though the life span is sad. They do small very different though - would take some getting used to!

Back