• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

How can I keep my piggies entertained while I’m gone?

Kenziee

New Born Pup
Reaction score
So, next week I’m going out of state for a couple days and I want to make sure my piggies are all cared for and entertained. I’m leaving them with my dad for the weekend so they’ll be fed and swept up as normal but they’ll still be alone most of the time.

I have one 4-year-old pig and two 2-year-old pigs. The youngest pigs get bored really quickly but I’m not sure what to do or give them to make sure they still have entertainment. They’re both pretty picky with their toys and what they like. My 4-year-old pig is usually good at entertaining himself if he’s alone, so he’s not too difficult to keep entertained.

Any tips on what I can give them?

Some cardboard boxes with holes cut in for them to run through and snuggle into are good. Ensuring your dad gives them big piles of hay to play in Also and scatter feeding their veg and pellets rather than using food bowls also keeps them entertained foraging
in reality just having each other is good entertainment for them.

Enrichment Ideas for Guinea Pigs

Back