• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

How Much Do I Feed?

kendra

New Born Pup
Reaction score
hi,
you see I have always done my pets food in tablespoons but I cannot for the life of me find out how many tablespoons to give my 2 males

it says you feed them 1 cup or 1/4 of a cup or 1/8 I just don't know which is right either

(this is for pellets btw)

I give my adult boars 10g each a day. I use an egg cup to measure them. I put the cup on the scales, zero'd them and put in 10g of pellets that way I knew the level to go to on the cup each time I fed them without having to weigh every time.
I cup is for veggies, but depending on the size of the cup and what vegies you are feeding it's not a very easy/accurate measurement. If you look in the general guides section on top bar in the food thread there is a picture of a plate to show how much veg to feed. It's not much!
Pellets are 1/8 of a cup - but cups vary in size which is why I go by weight.

It will usually say on the pellet bag. I recommend 1/8 cup per pig, but adjust it depending on how fat/skinny the pig is.
yes but you see i do it in tablespoons so what is 1/8 of a cup in table spoons?

2 tablespoons is 1/8 cup I think. At least that’s what I got when I googled it, heehee.
omg i have been feeding them wayyy to much they have 3 In the morning 3 in the evening

Back