• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

How To Post Photos

I have an odd question, since I am still fairly new to this fabulous group, is there a limit to the amount of videos uploaded? Twice last night I tried to upload an adorable one of Gus's sheer joy at my returning home, and twice it seemed as if it was good to go, but ultimately, no video? Help, anyone? Thanks!

Hi I am still playing about but how do you get pictures on site if only using an iPad...
Don't know if this will help. I had problems because I post from an iPhone what I found was you have to go to a forum, start a new thread And look at the bottom for the "upload file" option. However this doesn't seem to be available on all forums so had to sort of search around

I still don't get the option to 'Upload a File' :( I'm on a laptop... :/

Just try dragging the photo into the "write your reply" box and release the mouse button, then click on insert full image. ;)

Ok will try that.... strange, I've noticed the 'upload a file' button is there when I'm replying to a thread - it's only when I try and create a new thread that the URL thingy appears! :)

Nah - won't work - when I try and drag it I get a message on the thread page saying 'uploads not available'..... it's not so bad though... at least I can upload on threads that are already created :)

@shorty What an adorable piggy. I am moving your posts to a new thread in Photo's and Videos

Would like to post photos but have no URL or attatch button, am working from an ipad,can you help.

I've unlocked this topic for the benefit of new members having problems loading photos. ;)

@sport_billy @Falken please can you remind me how to post photos using photobucket? It is many years since I have posted any and I only have an Amazon fire tablet as my pc has broken down. Also just looked at my photobucket account and it tells me I am breaking the rules by hosting for free, which it was when I joined but not any more. I rarely use the account and have only ever hosted on this forum but I guess I will have to pay. Please bare in mind I am a technophobe :roll: thank you:)

No need to use photobucket

you can upload you photos straight to the forum

click attach files to do so and upload as full image

No need to use photobucket

you can upload you photos straight to the forum

click attach files to do so and upload as full image
Ok thank you but as my pc is broken the only photos I have access to are the few I have stored on photobucket and the only device I can use is this fire tablet, which I never use for photos as the quality is so poor. Is it worth paying photobucket to host of can I delete that option and just use the storage? (And then wait until I can get something done about my pc before posting any pictures on the forum) xx

Hey mate

I am unsure what you are asking.

You may have photos only saved on photobucket you may want to retrieve those I am unsure how you can do this without paying for photo bucket if they do not give you access

In regards to TGPF you no longer need any other site to store Photos on to link to them to get them to display on here - you can now just upload them to our server. They will stay here In your posts for as long as forum exists. B it you may wish to keep local copies in case something catastrophic should happen to the forum ( this is doubtful as it survived several hacks In previous incarnations)

Hey mate

I am unsure what you are asking.

You may have photos only saved on photobucket you may want to retrieve those I am unsure how you can do this without paying for photo bucket if they do not give you access

In regards to TGPF you no longer need any other site to store Photos on to link to them to get them to display on here - you can now just upload them to our server. They will stay here In your posts for as long as forum exists. B it you may wish to keep local copies in case something catastrophic should happen to the forum ( this is doubtful as it survived several hacks In previous incarnations)
Sorry to confuse you.
until I can retrieve the photos off my pc the only photos I have access to are those stored on photobucket. If I decide to pay them to host, is it possible to post photos from there onto the forum using my Amazon fire tablet? (I don't think I can download photos to store on this tablet as it is very basic)
If I'm making you feel like this :mal: I don't blame you :))

If you copy the photo link from photobucket, then come here and in the posting box, you'll see a row of icons. Click on the photo icon then click on the icon that looks like a chain. Paste the link into the dialogue box and click on insert then post as usual. ;)
Screenshot_20200525_204423.jpg
Screenshot_20200525_204911.jpg

Boss has answered it there :) sorry for not understanding! X

Back