• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I Feel A Bit Silly To Ask This...

RosieMaia

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
... but I'm not a native English speaker. What's the name of the black plastic "things" the person is using to cover the sides of the ramp in this video please?

I'd like to order something like this from Ebay or Amazon, but I'm not sure what search term I need to use.

Thanks in advance! :)

I am a native English speaker and I’m not sure of the word either. I think it may be plastic edge trim. But I’m not sure at all...

They look like what I use, called Slide Binders. Give me a couple of minutes to see if I can find my order :)

Last edited:
I can’t find the order sadly :( it was a couple of years ago now. But here’s the box
86B120D0-0C18-4E8A-B94D-851EA4EE7901.jpeg

And here is what I think I got, 5mm A4 Slide binders. I bought a box of 100, plenty for three 5x2 setups with lofts

27407811-D082-405A-9D94-D21FD16FB4D7.png

He makes it look so easy! :lol!:
You might be better off getting the slightly bigger ones, say 6mm. There is a nack to fitting them sometimes x

Great, let us know how you get on x

I can’t find the order sadly :( it was a couple of years ago now. But here’s the box
View attachment 74537

And here is what I think I got, 5mm A4 Slide binders. I bought a box of 100, plenty for three 5x2 setups with lofts

View attachment 74536
I've been looking for these too! Toffee and Fudge have taken a liking to chewing their correct, little old madams XD
THANKS from me too Tim! :)

Absolutely! @Tim helped me to put a false floor on my hutch. I had detailed drawings and everything! It works really well and the piggies have warm and dry feet and would like to thank their Uncle Tim!

Reactions: Tim
Absolutely! @Tim helped me to put a false floor on my hutch. I had detailed drawings and everything! It works really well and the piggies have warm and dry feet and would like to thank their Uncle Tim!
No problem ma dear :hug:

Back