• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I Need You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and me both @sport_billy ! It's just ridiculous and totally unsuitable. Do you use C&C?

Yes, we did once we moved house, couldn't before due to room size. I do like c&c means I reach them easily. We are lucky we have the space to do it.

Yes, we did once we moved house, couldn't before due to room size. I do like c&c means I reach them easily. We are lucky we have the space to do it.

Yes that's just it. My C&C is awful to clean but I had to make a lid due to that pesky cat that pretends to want to be friends with the pigs but secretly wants to eat them :td:

It would be nice to see a far better range on the market, online and in stores!

Yes that's just it. My C&C is awful to clean but I had to make a lid due to that pesky cat that pretends to want to be friends with the pigs but secretly wants to eat them :td:

It would be nice to see a far better range on the market, online and in stores!

We have sort of gone hybrid... We have done away with the corex and it is just fleece on top of plastic pvc. Works well for us at moment and unfortunately with number dwindling this year after losing Sasspy and Vimto we are now two pigs in a 3x6 so cleaning is only need once a week.

We have sort of gone hybrid... We have done away with the corex and it is just fleece on top of plastic pvc. Works well for us at moment and unfortunately with number dwindling this year after losing Sasspy and Vimto we are now two pigs in a 3x6 so cleaning is only need once a week.

Aw I'm so sorry to hear that :(

With my 4 it feels like every day is clean out day, keeps creeping up on me! Self cleaning bedding would be an idea! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back