• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I Think Maple Is Enjoying Her New Home...

Beans&Toast

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So after the first week of being here the two of them are finally settling together, Maple has accepted that Beans is the boss, and Beans likes to remind her on an hourly basis... :doh:

As she's only 8 months Maple is such a fast little pig. Beans, however, at the ripe old age of 6 and a half years and with bad arthritis is a bit on the slower side but tries to keep up, bless her :luv:

PLEASE excuse the mess, I had just cleaned the cage out and in the middle of gutting out my bedroom :D:whistle:

Oh what a delightful video. They are both such lovely guinea pigs. Six and a half. Go Beans. Maple is like a little rocket!

That video is just pure joy. Two beautiful happy piggies showing their love of life. Just adorable. Love it.

I love watching zooms so pleased things have worked out for you and your girls, your such a caring mum

So after the first week of being here the two of them are finally settling together, Maple has accepted that Beans is the boss, and Beans likes to remind her on an hourly basis... :doh:

As she's only 8 months Maple is such a fast little pig. Beans, however, at the ripe old age of 6 and a half years and with bad arthritis is a bit on the slower side but tries to keep up, bless her :luv:

PLEASE excuse the mess, I had just cleaned the cage out and in the middle of gutting out my bedroom :D:whistle:
That was lovely! What mess? Check out my rabbit posts to see a mess!Lol

Well I can't tell them apart they are both running so fast. Told you she would get on with a young one, Beans is going through her second childhood. Lol

That is sooooo cute. Beans is getting a new lease of life with her young buddy. Did you see that documentary about young children pairing up with people in a home for older people? They were the same - one of the old ladies walked with a stick and the start, and by the end she was running a race! Beans reminds me of her! Another bonus - all the older people became much more happy in general.....Go Beans!

BTW the cage isn’t untidy it’s brill, made me smile I’ve watched it three times now :love:

That is sooooo cute. Beans is getting a new lease of life with her young buddy. Did you see that documentary about young children pairing up with people in a home for older people? They were the same - one of the old ladies walked with a stick and the start, and by the end she was running a race! Beans reminds me of her! Another bonus - all the older people became much more happy in general.....Go Beans!
I did actually, Beans the OAP running with the young ones :drool:

Well I can't tell them apart they are both running so fast. Told you she would get on with a young one, Beans is going through her second childhood. Lol
Ha, reliving her youth! :P Yeah they're getting on well. I think Maple has a bit of cystitis brought on by the stress of bonding but they're getting on amazingly now :love:

Back