• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ikea Fleece

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2022/23
Reaction score
I bought fleece from Ikea (will be making cage liners), but it says not to tumble dry...those who have bought it did you tumble dry or just air dry? A bit annoying as would be nice to dry it quickly but I don't want to ruin it by putting in the dryer.

I have Ikea fleece and do not tumble dry it. I air dry, and it basically is ready and dry already when I'm hanging it :) So it's quick!

Are the fleeces from ikea good? Always on the lookout for new fleece

I've only used my Ikea fleece for a bit over a month, so can't comment on durability, but so far I've been very happy with them! They started to wick after three washes so that's all you need before they are ready to use. I have the Polarvide fleece blanket to be exact, it's 130 x 170 cm of fleece for 4,99 € so I'd say it's a bargain :nod:

I use it in all my sewing projects. I get the cheap grey one, not sure of the name but it's now only £1.50 and also I get the slightly more expensive coloured ones (pink, blue etc) for £3.00 which are also thicker. They wash well and are great for sewing tunnels etc. I don't know how well they work as cage liners as I'm still using my ones from ebay for the cages.

Back