• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Kardashians - piggy style

Swissgreys

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Tonight my teenager came up with a fantastic plan (fantastic according to her and her teenage friend anyway).

We should create a TV series about guinea pigs in the style of Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Apparently there is as much drama and flouncing in our piggy cages as in the Kardashian home, and they get paid a lot of money to behave in a ridiculous manner and over react about everything.
Our piggies do it for next to nothing, and are way more interesting.

Look out for Season One of 'Keeping up with Ruby' soon.
DD1 has a whole first Series already planned out.
Episode 1 - Introducing Ruby
Episode 2 - Why Ruby lives in her own cage
Episode 3 - Harry loves Ruby
Episode 4 - When Ruby tries to bite Harry though the bars and then pees on him
Episode 5 - When Ruby just bites everyone
Episode 6 - Why Ruby is still single

I’m waiting 😁 PS I’ve never watched the kardashians
To be honest nor have I, but my daughter watched a couple of episodes on a plane, and is always telling me how guinea pig drama is just like life with the Kardashians only cuter and more interesting.
I am prepared to take her word for it :))

Your daughter is very talented, what an imagination. I've never watched the Kardishan's, we don't watch TV. We do watch DVDs though so I'll wait for it to come out on DVD, we love Ruby tales in this house. We have Red to entertain us who is just like Ruby with extra boy bits!

Extra boy bits 🤣🤣🤣
Your daughter is very talented, what an imagination. I've never watched the Kardishan's, we don't watch TV. We do watch DVDs though so I'll wait for it to come out on DVD, we love Ruby tales in this house. We have Red to entertain us who is just like Ruby with extra boy bits!

Back