• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hannahb2804

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What do you all find best to use for lap time so the piggies don’t pee on you? I was thinking of just buying a cheap towel but not sure if it would work so any ideas? Thankyou xx

I use a puppy pad ... each one used many times....with a towel on top.

It's been a while since I had one intent on pulling out each thread of the towel, but my new one is determined to create a bald towel. Don't you just love the naughty ones!

I had a lap pad but can't remember where from. It is fleece with an absorbent layer and then a waterproof layer. You don't want fleece alone as it's not absorbent so the wee will go straight through on to you.

You can find quite a few different options on Etsy, but I find it easier to just use a old towel. I made a lap "bag" out of fleece. I put my piggie in it so he can hide in my lap because he's very shy. It's been a very good way to keep him dry during play time because fleece is so absorbant. Hope this helps.

You can find quite a few different options on Etsy, but I find it easier to just use a old towel. I made a lap "bag" out of fleece. I put my piggie in it so he can hide in my lap because he's very shy. It's been a very good way to keep him dry during play time because fleece is so absorbant. Hope this helps.
Thankyou! I’ve seen a lot of people use bonding scarfs, are they absorbent?

Back