• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My 4 Gorgeous Boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D They are indeed 4 gorgeous boys - especially Peanut! :wub::wub: (Shakes mothballs out of pig-napping jacket!)

Thanks all. Fudge is a little terror, he's a dominant little piggie. The cage liners are from "ziggies piggies" and so are a couple of other fleece beds. The cream and tartan snuggle sacks are from chucklebunnies. @7squeakers Peanut is a new addition he was advertised on gumtree as woman bought him for her granddaughter for Xmas and granddaughter lost interest and she wanted a better life for him. He was well loved and is a snuggly piggie loves being petted. Whereas the rest of my boys don't like being touched when in the cage. (Alby and Fudge, never had the best start in life and Buddy is a drama queen) but I still love them all and their quirky little ways. Lol.

Peanut is stunning! loving the hair! They all are so handsome, I have a soft spot for Fudge too :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back