• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

justneeharika

New Born Pup
Reaction score
He was 4 days old...I can’t cope with it..I keep crying. I wrote him a little letter-

The gentlest, sweetest thing ever❤️

I love you so much, Pluto. I’m so so so sorry you suffered so much. I’ll never, ever forget you. It doesn’t matter that Loulou didn’t pay much attention to you...I loved you so much and so did Oreo. He really loved you. I hope you’re in a better place now. I cry every time i think about you. Here I am, 2 am in the morning, crying so hard...I miss you. You were the gentlest, sweetest thing ever. I saw how you lovingly licked Loulou and Oreo to get them to love you...I hope you’re not in pain anymore..you’ll never be...I’ll hopefully see you again someday. I love you so so much. I wish I could have done something earlier..I’m really sorry..I truly am. To see your tender body go lifeless was so painful...I never thought it’d hurt so much...I truly didn’t think you’d die..I really hope you forgive me and love me. Please forgive me? I’ll never forget how you looked up at me with those little eyes...I miss you. I’ll stop now. Once again, I’m soo sorry I didn’t take to the vet earlier...It’s my fault. You were so small...just four days old..you didn’t deserve to die...i’m so sorry. Don’t you ever think nobody loved you..Oreo did and I did. So, so much. You made me realise the value of love. I’m sorry your life wasn’t good..I wish I could’ve done something..From the moment I saw you..I fell in love. I didn’t love your brothers the way I loved you..You were different. Much gentler..tender..sweeter..the way you wanted your parents to just...love you. I can’t tell you how much I adored you..Remember we saw that movie last night? I’ll never forget it. You then kinda fell asleep in my palm..you were so sweet....You were so strong too..You survived four entire days without your mom’s milk...YOU WERE A SURVIVOR and I hope i make you proud someday. I really loved you. My mom said that she wanted to give you away but i told her that i loved you so much and i wanted to keep you..Pluto..my little pig, i love you...so much..See? I didn’t name your brothers but you...you had something in you..I think it was kindness...you were too sweet for this world..Too tender. I’ll miss you so much...I hope you remember me when we meet again..Please don’t forget about me..I knew you were in a lot of pain because of your tilted head...I hope it’s better now..I hope you’re not in pain anymore..My baby..my little baby..I’ll see you someday and we’ll have lots of fun together. Stay safe and have fun in heaven. My angel. Heaven gained an angel. A bundle of joy, squeaks, and tenderness. I love you so much. I’ll never forget you.

Rest in peace. My Pluto. My little baby.

Attachments

• 5562CDDF-5F8E-4A46-AFF4-33B938B3EBC6.jpeg
    5562CDDF-5F8E-4A46-AFF4-33B938B3EBC6.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 11
Aw, so sorry that you have lost little Pluto x That’s a lovely tribute to him, he will be sadly missed
Sleep tight little Angel x

Thank you. Thank you so much...It means a lot. I just can’t stop crying..I miss him. So much. I just feel like he thought he was alone..he wasn’t. :(

Guinea pigs feel deeply; they know when they are loved, even when you cannot be there with them. :(

It is very normal to feel overwhelmed by conflicting emotions and especially by feelings of guilt at the onset of the grieving process. We humans are wired to look for fault within ourselves, first and foremost. Take the time to read the link in my last post. You will hopefully find it helpful in understanding more what you are going through right now and in the next days and weeks and how you can find ways and help to deal with it.

It is never the species, but the kind of bond that you have with another living being, human or animal, that determines how much we grieve. Our pets allow us to love unconditionally and freely; our sorrow is the other side of the same coin. You have loved very deeply and honestly (and Pluto will have felt that!), so you have to grieve deeply as well. :(

I am so very sorry for your loss.
Grief is painful and it takes time. The way you feel is perfectly normal.
You gave Pluto 4 days filled with love - that is a precious gift. Hold on to that memory.

He was very cute and your tribute is lovely.
We are here to support you

I am really sorry for your loss, Pluto knew such love for the time he was with you and you should be so proud of that.

Sleep well little one

RIP Pluto
x x

Back