• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.
  • Spring Photo Competition - For more information Click Here Deadline for Photo submission extented - Sunday 6th May...

My Guinea Pig Looks Like... ( Add Your Own!)

Wiebke

Staff member
Uh oh, the Queen is wearing Mr Rochester on her head...I guess he always though he was 'royalty'! :eek:

View attachment 56092 View attachment 56093
I am sure that Sir Rochester (he's surely been knighted for his dedicated services to the Queen?) enjoyed his outing and was hopefully allowed a sniff and a nibble of the flowers the Queen must have got at some point! :D

carrie anne

Forum Donator 2017/18
I am sure that Sir Rochester (he's surely been knighted for his dedicated services to the Queen?) enjoyed his outing and was hopefully allowed a sniff and a nibble of the flowers the Queen must have got at some point! :D
Sir Rochester was rewarded for his wonderful service and the Queen took him out again has she was so delighted that he kept ones head so warm :D
2005-02-25.jpg