• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Name For A New Piggie.

Shelby._.

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I will be getting a baby boar to pair with a guinea pig who suffered the loss of a cage mate. I’m in need of name ideas and am quite picky haha. I’m looking for a long name that can be shortened to four lettered or less. Example : Augustus - Gus
Leonardo - Leo Theodore-Theo. Let me know your ideas. I’ll post a picture of the pig when I get him :yahoo:

I think you already pick a name Gus or Leo they are nice names !, same here looking forward to seeing your guinea pigs

Think you’ll need to wait until you see him then decide! Names usually just spring to mind after meeting your new piggy!

I think you already pick a name Gus or Leo they are nice names !, same here looking forward to seeing your guinea pigs
I really like Leo too! Gus is the name of the piggies I already have.

Think you’ll need to wait until you see him then decide! Names usually just spring to mind after meeting your new piggy!
So true! I had completely different names in mind when I got my first two pigs than what I ended up nameing them

So I decide to name the little guy Oliver and Oli for short :) he is a grey and white agouti short hair. I can’t firgure out how to post a picture on here yet but when I do figure out how I definitely will! Thank you all for the name suggestions they were very cute but when I saw him I was like yup he is an Oliver :yahoo:

Pictures are coming soon! He is still very shy and I don't want to stick a camera in his face.

Back