• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
Status
Not open for further replies.

orangeinepig

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So after many hours of painting my guinea pigs new 6ft hutch is ready for everyone to see and I have to say a big thank you to @worried val of york for being so generous and kind for giving me two of these hutches for free (although one hasn't been painted yet)! I stained the outside a dark oak colour I believe and painted the inside a pet safe willow colour so I'm gonna stop talking and show you guys the photos of the hutch :). Oh one last thing the pigs haven't been fed today, spot cleaned, poo picked or had all the bedding replaced in the sleeping area today which is why it looks a mess :)

Naught Piggies already chewing their hutch!

Looks lovely and roomy, and their sleeping are looks very snug and warm :) I bet they're loving it x

It's lovely to see the hutch spruced up and being used. I hope your 3 girls get years of enjoyment out of it. I like the storage cupboard set up beneath the hutch. I would consider getting a cardboard box or one of those cardboard tunnels to chew. It might stop them chewing the wood of the cage!. Little monkeys.

It's lovely to see the hutch spruced up and being used. I hope your 3 girls get years of enjoyment out of it. I like the storage cupboard set up beneath the hutch. I would consider getting a cardboard box or one of those cardboard tunnels to chew. It might stop them chewing the wood of the cage!. Little monkeys.
I'm hoping my three will get years of joy out of it and they are getting a load of wooden toys for Christmas because a load of their's got drenched in their old hutch :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back