• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

official how to train your human guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please excuse the baby talk in video

Great videos. The very first "parsley face" did not load for me but then I saw it in a later link. Saw the carrot one in your other post too. I've heard it is OK to use baby talk to piggies so I do it all the time too, especially when I want to do some coaxing!

Truthfully I baby talk them all the time...and they have associated it with me and food because when I played the video for my husband they could hear it and I had all of them wheeking and staring at me thru the bars....lol

awwwwwwwwwwwwww................what no warnings for her?...........you should knows better by now...........tsk tsk tsk...............eeeek......goned..................KERPLUNKED! rolleyes:))

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP.............o....................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .........oh my..................GULP..............cute..............pinkalicious.....................kissable..................adorable
................handsome...................gorgeous.................lovely............sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS AND TOOFIES ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back