Our piggies

Living with guinea pigs is never dull.
These boys have some bizarre habits! 😂

Wally & Herman joined forces last night & successfully deceived us. OH gave bedtime treats….. I thought he hadn’t as both were going bonkers…. So I gave bedtime treats only to discover that they had already been given.
Lucky boys. 🩵
 
IMG_3205.webp
Wally had what we called “poo corner” in a cardboard house. It’s been this way for a while. He still goes in other places but mostly that one.

I arrived home from work today to find he’s found a new favourite spot. Between today’s ice pod & his log bridge.

I think Wally was quite proud of his creativity!
IMG_3207.webp
 
Our boys have finally moved back to their permanent home.
After the summer heat kept going & going& going.
The floor pen has been temporarily put away. I lost track of how long they’ve been down there, maybe almost 3months?!
I need to enjoy having a bit of space back. Playtime will resume again soon.

I had a good clean up of hay & was impressed to find only one fossilised poo. 💩

Wally’s instantly remembered he can tip cardboard houses, I have had to put one back soooo many times in the last 24hrs.

Herman’s instantly declared it’s cold & he needs a duvet/ pee pad over him.

IMG_3279.webp


IMG_3280.webp
 
Our boys have finally moved back to their permanent home.
After the summer heat kept going & going& going.
The floor pen has been temporarily put away. I lost track of how long they’ve been down there, maybe almost 3months?!
I need to enjoy having a bit of space back. Playtime will resume again soon.

I had a good clean up of hay & was impressed to find only one fossilised poo. 💩

Wally’s instantly remembered he can tip cardboard houses, I have had to put one back soooo many times in the last 24hrs.

Herman’s instantly declared it’s cold & he needs a duvet/ pee pad over him.

View attachment 287986


View attachment 287987
Glad things are back to normal again and hopefully no more heatwaves to worry about for the rest of this year 🙏🏻
 
Our boys have finally moved back to their permanent home.
After the summer heat kept going & going& going.
The floor pen has been temporarily put away. I lost track of how long they’ve been down there, maybe almost 3months?!
I need to enjoy having a bit of space back. Playtime will resume again soon.

I had a good clean up of hay & was impressed to find only one fossilised poo. 💩

Wally’s instantly remembered he can tip cardboard houses, I have had to put one back soooo many times in the last 24hrs.

Herman’s instantly declared it’s cold & he needs a duvet/ pee pad over him.

View attachment 287986


View attachment 287987
Making themselves feel at home
 
Ooops, Herman is not happy with me, and keeps giving me judgemental stares.
He hates having his paws touched, tried to do his nails, 1st one I cut the quick, blood, cornflour & pellet bribes everywhere.
Whole mission abandoned. 🫤
How many days before I am forgiven, and can try again?!
IMG_3809.webp
 
Back
Top