• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pancake Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool::drool::drool::drool: Awww she is gorgeous, bless her socks, does she have nibbled ears? Poor thing.

:drool::drool::drool::drool: Awww she is gorgeous, bless her socks, does she have nibbled ears? Poor thing.

Yeah she does :(

I'm not sure how, I got my two from a rescue, all I know about them is that before they were put there they were single piggies. They were then bonded in the rescue so I'm assuming the nibble came from Toast when they were first getting to know each other...

They're absolutely fine now they've bonded :luv:

:( Cookie used to have nibbled ears too - rats had got to her when she was abandoned in a hutch apparently...

Beans and Toast are safe now and in a loving home that is all that matters isn't it :) I love your two, they are utter stunners :drool:

:( Cookie used to have nibbled ears too - rats had got to her when she was abandoned in a hutch apparently...

Beans and Toast are safe now and in a loving home that is all that matters isn't it :) I love your two, they are utter stunners :drool:

From what I've seen on here, nibbled ears can be quite common? :blink:

It's so sad to think about all the piggies who were left in a horrible state but it's amazing to see everyone on here who absolutely adore their piggies and give them the best life possible.

My girls are my world, so glad I can give them such a loving home :luv:

Yeah, I guess in piggy bonding they are the bits that stick out!

I know, but luckily once they reached people on here they are cherished and lavished with love

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back