• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Peanut & Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww they are super cute :) My first piggy ever that I had when I was a kid was named Peanut.
Aww. I like the name Peanut too. He was called that when I got him so I kept it. Buddy was also called Buddy. So I kept his name too. Lol.

Handsome guys! :drool: I need some cuddles! May I borrow them for the evening? :D Their cage looks amazing, all those fun chews! May I ask, where did you get the cardboard log chew on the first picture?

Handsome guys! :drool: I need some cuddles! May I borrow them for the evening? :D Their cage looks amazing, all those fun chews! May I ask, where did you get the cardboard log chew on the first picture?
Hi it's a rosewood maze a log challenge. Thanks. You would soon bring Buddy back as he's quite a crabby piggie. He chatters at me lots. Lol. But I know he loves me in his own little way. Lol.

I think I bought it off Vio vet. But can't find it on the website now. ;( you can get it on e-bay. Just search "rosewood log challenge" it's about £6.99.

Oh gosh! Piggy-lips piggy lips piggy lips! :wub:
Such handsome piggies :) I bet they enjoyed their log challenge.

Yes they love it. They've actually had it a while. I don't keep it in all the time so they enjoy it more when it gets put in with yummy treats of veg and forage in it. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back