• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

PIGGIES TURN TO HELP POORLY SLAVE.

David Piggie Lover

Forum Donator 2022/23
Reaction score
Hello been a horrible week for me.
Wed had tooth ache and couldn't sleep. . Thu am had a very swollen chop
. .20200814_074635-1.jpg
Emergency vet trip. :lol!: dentist resulted xray showing infection and tooth needs removing but covid means I'm refered prob hospital to have it out.. so antiobits which have not kicked in yet
This is where piggies now come into it.
See being single and no near family that care. I was home yesterday and today (down in the mouth) :doh:
Florence chirped away for hours. Squeaking whenever she moved her and Mrs Dougal gave me the tlc a needed guy craved for. Bless them.
Florence even mimic the way I'm feeling.
20200813_092639-1.jpg

Hope the pain goes soon dave, toothache is awful. I remember when I had it so bad over Christmas years ago and I was drinking vodka etc through the night, taking codeine and ibuprofen.Much more than what you're allowed, I was taking it along side the drink as the pain was so bad. I also had a thing called oragel from the pharmacist to rub on my gums to numb it so I know how bad it can be. Glad your girls are cheering u up x

That looks really painful. I hope the ABs reduce the swelling and relieve the pain. I have use Sensodyne Rapid Relief toothpaste when I have had abscess. But you need to get it seen to asap. Just think of the girls and how much they need you.

Hope the pain goes soon dave, toothache is awful. I remember when I had it so bad over Christmas years ago and I was drinking vodka etc through the night, taking codeine and ibuprofen.Much more than what you're allowed, I was taking it along side the drink as the pain was so bad. I also had a thing called oragel from the pharmacist to rub on my gums to numb it so I know how bad it can be. Glad your girls are cheering u up x
Sounds like you had it bad. . . Tooth is rotton so had to come out. Yuk

That looks really painful. I hope the ABs reduce the swelling and relieve the pain. I have use Sensodyne Rapid Relief toothpaste when I have had abscess. But you need to get it seen to asap. Just think of the girls and how much they need you.
They are my world and we need each other.
Waiting for letter telling me what to do next.
Believe I have to have a covid test etc.

Hope that the delay isn't too long for you. As tooth infections can be serious. You must have been ignoring the pain for some time. I hate dentists but they are a necessary evil. I am waiting for root canal treatment. I have a temporary filling done just before lockdown, but my dentist isn't seeing anyone unless it is an emergency.

Aw, that looks really painful 🥴

I’m glad your guinea pigs are giving you some support .
I hope you get your tooth sorted soon

Tooth ache is one of my biggest fears to experience, I've had some right bangers! I've tried to extract my own teeth before when the dentist wouldnt give me an appointment, the pain was so bad, I didn't care about the outcome. Bad times

Get well soon, hopefully the antibiotic will kick in soon 👍

Tooth ache is one of my biggest fears to experience, I've had some right bangers! I've tried to extract my own teeth before when the dentist wouldnt give me an appointment, the pain was so bad, I didn't care about the outcome. Bad times

Get well soon, hopefully the antibiotic will kick in soon 👍
Thanks pal

Back