• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pigging Out

Aw he’s so lovely! That little spotty bum! :wub::wub::wub:
But oh no, not a shark pig! Naughty Bryce! 🦈:xd:
Yeah that white spotty bum made me laugh too. 😂

He bites my hand every time I am going to put him down to his cage! I sometimes worry of dropping him if he eventually bites hard. That's why I always bring him down wrapped in a lap pad now, well most of the time. 😁 It's like a normal routine with us now. He is fine when he is on my lap though.

Yeah that white spotty bum made me laugh too. 😂

He bites my hand every time I am going to put him down to his cage! I sometimes worry of dropping him if he eventually bites hard. That's why I always bring him down wrapped in a lap pad now, well most of the time. 😁 It's like a normal routine with us now. He is fine when he is on my lap though.
I love it! :love: Aliona’s got one too, a black spot on her white bum!

I do the same with Cleo as that’s mainly when she gets me too (well now, she just did it whenever and wherever when she first came! XD)! Glad he’s not doing it all the time! I forget with Cleo and just pick her up sometimes too, these naughty troublemaking sharks! 🙄:))

We started letting Bryce out of his cage to run around the living room. Our living room is like a trap for me again with all the C&C grids placed to areas he is not allowed. I'm sure I'd get tripped sooner or later. 🤣 Bryce will be with the girls on Monday. Fingers crossed they all get bonded easy. We've only ever had to bond one new piggy in a neutral area in the past (Timmy) and the rest were straight to the cage on first day because all new piggies we've had were all submissive, luckily.

Here he is enjoying the space he can run around!

20210911_195424.jpg20210911_195524.jpg20210911_195541.jpg20210911_195559.jpg20210911_195615.jpg20210911_195536.jpg

We started letting Bryce out of his cage to run around the living room. Our living room is like a trap for me again with all the C&C grids placed to areas he is not allowed. I'm sure I'd get tripped sooner or later. 🤣 Bryce will be with the girls on Monday. Fingers crossed they all get bonded easy. We've only ever had to bond one new piggy in a neutral area in the past (Timmy) and the rest were straight to the cage on first day because all new piggies we've had were all submissive, luckily.

Here he is enjoying the space he can run around!

View attachment 185253View attachment 185254View attachment 185255View attachment 185256View attachment 185257View attachment 185258
Love that first pic of a Bryce blur! :)) He’s so adorable! Hope it goes well on Monday! 🤞 Can’t wait to hear how it goes, sure they’ll love him! :D:love:

Started to bond them around 9am. Well, it didn't go well that much. Vegas and Bryce kept on chattering and chased each other. No lunging head on and no scuffles, but some hairs have been pulled. Sierra was fine, just ignoring Bryce (well both of them really) and was eating hay and lying down. Until she had enough of Bryce's chattering and started to chase him. Few hairs were pulled as well. The only good thing at the moment is Bryce runs away from them and not trying to fight them. He wants to be dominant but he'll eventually find out the girls will not put up with it. Hopefully they can settle during the day. Stressful! Last time we had to do this was with our first boar Timmy, and that took 2 months to finally have a bonded trio!

Any good progress? I’ve got everything 🤞🏾 for you
They all went to sleep during lunch time. They all went on separate places. Sierra was under the chair, Vegas was on the loft of their cage and Bryce at the bottom cage. I think the stress caught up with them. 🤣 Sierra is the only one awake at the moment, eating. Try again later or soon. 😁

Back