• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Pinky has a poorly eye

I thought this was done and dusted.

It’s looking a bit red and swollen today so I was going to give some loxicom as its an anti inflammatory

When he was 500g he was prescribed 0.16ml of dog strength. Now he’s 650g I’ve worked it out at 0.208ml. Can anyone check my maths. Lol.

0.16 divided by 5 = 0.032ml per 100g
So 0.032 x 6.5 =0.208ml

@Wiebke @Piggies&buns?
 
I thought this was done and dusted.

It’s looking a bit red and swollen today so I was going to give some loxicom as its an anti inflammatory

When he was 500g he was prescribed 0.16ml of dog strength. Now he’s 650g I’ve worked it out at 0.208ml. Can anyone check my maths. Lol.

0.16 divided by 5 = 0.032ml per 100g
So 0.032 x 6.5 =0.208ml

@Wiebke @Piggies&buns?

Hi

I am very sorry. The maths are correct. You want to give him about 0.2 ml.

All the best for his poorly eye.
 
You have my sympathies because at one point Bann was in and out of the vet with haypoke every 6 weeks or something ridiculous. To the point I rang it in as haypoke just from seeing it across the room and had to apologise to the vet once we got there because once I got him picked up I was like oh, right, not haypoke this time.

It's a phase that did finally stop, at least.
 
You have my sympathies because at one point Bann was in and out of the vet with haypoke every 6 weeks or something ridiculous. To the point I rang it in as haypoke just from seeing it across the room and had to apologise to the vet once we got there because once I got him picked up I was like oh, right, not haypoke this time.

It's a phase that did finally stop, at least.
I’m hoping this run of bad luck will end very soon 🤞🏻🤞🏻
 
Back
Top