That’s what I thought. I’ve only had I piggy have a hay poke and it was nowhere near this bad. She did say yesterday they may need to give him a little gas to see if anything is in there.I would definitely ask for pain medication.
Sometimes eye drops can lead to sneezing or a runny nose but the eye sure doesn't look like your usual hay poke.
Poor Pinky I hope he doesn't lose his eye. It's gonna be a long night for everyone. Have a hug.I now have painkillers and eye gel. I have strict instructions to put in the gel every two hours from now until 9 am! There is a very real chance Pinky could lose his eye.![]()





Aw. Thank youThinking of you and sweet Pinky
I’m so sad that you’re both going thru this
You’re such a lovely devoted piggy mumma that we know lovely Pinky is in the best hands
I hope it can be sorted asap
Keep strong you will both get thru this![]()


It was a private saleDo you think the rescue would pay these vet bills?