• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Pinky has a poorly eye

That would be great if it’s not too much trouble. It’s always good to hear other peoples experiences ❤️
Muffin had reaccuring conjunctivitis ever since I got him. But his eye never looked as bad as Pinky's.
Since the usual treatment didn't show much effect, I took him to the university hospital.
The specialist vet put him on Oxytetracyclin eye ointment for 4 weeks.
I think it was the last time he had a bad conjunctivitis. But his problems really improved after Billie moved in and licked his eyes regularly.
 
Muffin had reaccuring conjunctivitis ever since I got him. But his eye never looked as bad as Pinky's.
Since the usual treatment didn't show much effect, I took him to the university hospital.
The specialist vet put him on Oxytetracyclin eye ointment for 4 weeks.
I think it was the last time he had a bad conjunctivitis. But his problems really improved after Billie moved in and licked his eyes regularly.
Thank you so much. 😊

Billie was a gorgeous piggy 🥰
 
Pinky!
Sorry if it sounds rude, but chlamydia? You're the coolest one in our babysquad! Thats like wow, grown up-points x100! I hope that can be a bit of a little comfort while you fight this STD.

Baby Bacon Ben - still looking for my rumble...
Dear Benny old Chum (public schoolboy voice)

I’m still looking for my rumble AND my 🍒. But I have tried to hump daddy Patrick but he’s too big and I’m only tiny so that’s not gone very well.

As to the STD surely I would need the S to get the TD? 🤯

Your confused little piggy
Pinky
 
Dear Benny old Chum (public schoolboy voice)

I’m still looking for my rumble AND my 🍒. But I have tried to hump daddy Patrick but he’s too big and I’m only tiny so that’s not gone very well.

As to the STD surely I would need the S to get the TD? 🤯

Your confused little piggy
Pinky
Hey, put your cool cap on Pinky. You dont have to lie about the S, just smile and say "peaflake Yes?" if anyone ask you about it. Most pigs go through their whole lifes without ever come close to chlamydia. You're a golden goose my boy!

Your brother Benny Bacon, have not even tried to hump Harry yet...
 
Back
Top