• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

RIP Sweet Houdini

Vicvac28

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I lost my 2.5 year old little boy yesterday from GDV, making the heartbreaking decision to put him to sleep. He was visibly in so much pain and I know it was for the best but it doesn’t make it any easier and it was so sudden. I have photos of him on Friday having cuddles, and by Sunday he was gravely ill. He was truly the sweetest animal I have ever known and I know more than myself have shed tears over his passing. Friends, family and those who met him loved him so much for his friendliness and sweet nature. RIP little Houds, my life feels that much emptier without you.

Attachments

• E05AE914-BDCA-4142-A288-1D0EAC159B3F.jpeg
    E05AE914-BDCA-4142-A288-1D0EAC159B3F.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 10
I am sorry for your loss. He was truly beautiful. Euthanasia is always such a heartbreaking choice to make, but one we make with nothing but our love for them. I am so sorry, huge hugs x

sleep well handsome boy

RIP Houdini
x x

So sorry that you had to make such a hard decision. It's one made out of love and Houdini was a lucky boy to have such a caring owner.
Be kind and gentle with yourself as you grieve

What a beautiful and cheeky looking boy. As BossHogg says, making that choice is so tough and hurts like hell doesn't it? Having gone through the same last week I know how you feel but it will get better. Like you, I knew it was the right thing to do but it doesn't stop you missing them so much that it hurts to the core.
Take care of yourself as you grieve.

RIP beautiful one x

He looked a beautiful handsome piggie and it really is traumatic to lose such a loved pet, they do leave a large piggie shaped hole in your life. Please take care of yourself and take time to grieve. Houdini will always be with you in your heart and will be with friends over the rainbow bridge. Sleep tight little one xx

Thank you all for such kind words. It has been a rough day but I just have to remind myself that it was the right thing to do and enjoy the happy memories. Here he is with his best friend and brother, Rex, who seems to be doing okay so far so that is a positive

Attachments

• 51B22E14-DA90-44CB-A59C-81E331BF49CC.jpeg
    51B22E14-DA90-44CB-A59C-81E331BF49CC.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 3
Back