• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rip To My Little Tilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice Treen

New Born Pup
Reaction score
RIP my little tilly sadly passed this time last year and so today has been rather challenging. This picture I wanted to share because it basically sums her up her perfectly. She was in her run having a great time grazing on the grass. I had put a shallow tray of water out because she loves water and loves to have a little paddle! I then went to have a sit down and read my book. I hadn't even read one page when I look up to see tilly covered in mud! My little terror had tipped up her water and then decided to March right through then just have a lay down in a muddy puddle, you know as you do.. so this is her getting a bath and me trying my hardest to get her all squeaky (see what I did there) clean. To which she did the exact same thing the day after..

tn.jpg

Aww what a gorgeous oiggy! I'm sorry for your loss and hope your day hasn't been too difficult!

Thank you so much! I just had a cuddle with her sister and am feeling much better! :)

So sorry you lost Tilly she sounds as if she was a real character.

It's bittersweet remembering those piggies who have passed to the Rainbow Bridge. Tilly sounds like a real character.

Thank you! My condolences to anyone who has lost there little piggy. They bring such joy and happiness. :)

She sounded such a wonderful little character. I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. She will stay in your heart forever

RIP Tilly
x x

Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments! Absolutely made my day so much better :)

I am so very sorry for your loss , l know how you must be feeling , having recentaly lost two fur babies my felf

I am so sorry! I wish I could give you a big hug! "Hugs"

So sorry to hear of Tilly passing, you have some very fond memories of her to hold onto and keep you company when you feel down, Tilly will always be in your heart as you will be in hers X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back