• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Room 101

I feel you with the IBS. Mine is so bad lately. Heat doesn't help. I'm just fed up of it. Trying to gain weight is a nightmare and the nurse is on my case as soon as I drop any.

I've dropped weight recently which is great because I needed to, but it's basically because my digestive system has lost the plot. I need a new one, like yesterday.

I've dropped weight recently which is great because I needed to, but it's basically because my digestive system has lost the plot. I need a new one, like yesterday.

Unfortunately I'm not meant to drop any weight due to being hospitalised a couple of years back because of an eating disorder which I'm still battling. I'm still meant to be gaining weight but IBS and other issues does not help.

I had the same problem years back, not that you'd know it now. The dropping weight out of nowhere is the worry because I know I'm not even trying, and I can do it all too quickly.

Not having teeth doesn't help, because everything takes longer to eat as it is.

Can I put headaches into 101? No tablets are shifting this one

Oh dear @Squeakz that must be a bad one then! As migraine sufferer I know just what you are going through. If I don't get my tablets down my neck at the first warning signs I can say goodbye to the next 2 days! You have my sympathy!

Had it since last night, was a real test of exhaustion trying to get to sleep with it.

I would like to add buses that turn up at random times not specified on the time table.
If I'm getting the 5 past bus it's because I wanted to get the 5 past bus not the 25 past bus,
If I wanted that one I would have waited for the 25 past bus....
And now I'm late for work! >:(

My favorite one was last week when I saw my bus drive off 4 mins early. It was a 40min wait for the next one and the irony was that the 2nd was an additional 10 mins late....if only the one before it had been the late one!

My favorite one was last week when I saw my bus drive off 4 mins early. It was a 40min wait for the next one and the irony was that the 2nd was an additional 10 mins late....if only the one before it had been the late one!
How confusing!

Anyone who buys or are given plastic bags. Do they know when they are dumped, they end up on our beaches & in the sea, causing death to the inhabitants.

Disposable nappies ... Dog poo bags (full) hanging in trees ...

Anyone who buys or are given plastic bags. Do they know when they are dumped, they end up on our beaches & in the sea, causing death to the inhabitants.

Sorry the issue is not with the user, its with the manufacturers, if they produced higher quality bags with a higher density of plastic, they can be recycled much more easier. Currently film is harder and costlier to the recycling company. If people disposed of them correctly too and councils also dealt with their recycling needs better as not all do.

The damn resident in our office tower block who has decided to start throwing their child's used nappies out the window instead of putting them in the bin, yet again! The landlord has spoken to them 2-3 times already. I don't appreciate looking out the window and seeing those nappies all over the roof of the shop below us :hb:

The damn resident in our office tower block who has decided to start throwing their child's used nappies out the window instead of putting them in the bin, yet again! The landlord has spoken to them 2-3 times already. I don't appreciate looking out the window and seeing those nappies all over the roof of the shop below us :hb:
:ban::vom::vom:

I have no idea if it's the same person but there has also, on at least one occasion, been a sanitary towel too. I don't know which was worse, this with the flats, or when the rest of the building was abandoned offices and we had problems with drug users in the stairwell

Back