• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Season Time!

:drool:
I love that piggie stretching his legs at 0:18 :drool::drool::drool:
and I see that they are lively, but not noisy at all! here my two sows act just like two gossip ladies!

:drool:
I love that piggie stretching his legs at 0:18 :drool::drool::drool:
and I see that they are lively, but not noisy at all! here my two sows act just like two gossip ladies!

Showing off her dirty bottom! This is quite noisey for them, they are quiet piggies and my phone doesn't always pick up Chewie's clucking BUT I did hear one of them chirruping this morning! Either BB or Rey, it was quite quiet and not very long, but very definitely a piggy chirrup

Showing off her dirty bottom! This is quite noisey for them, they are quiet piggies and my phone doesn't always pick up Chewie's clucking BUT I did hear one of them chirruping this morning! Either BB or Rey, it was quite quiet and not very long, but very definitely a piggy chirrup
chirrup! :woot: lucky you! my sows don't even purr at me... the more they grow as teenagers the less they purr and the less they like cuddles! they are in their misanthrope phase :evil:
naughty look:
100_6712.JPG
and don't talk about their good manners at dinner! (look at the dirty fur actually white before the bell pepper)
100_6913.JPG

Very Familiar indeed!

Back