• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Snacks!

FlannelPig

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Richard and Kevin got super lucky today! I decided to give them some slices of strawberry. It's one of their favorites but they don't get it too often because of how high in sugar it is (And also because Richard is on a diet, but dont tell him that). :drool:
20171024_180144.jpg 20171024_180101.jpg

Awww they are really adorable :) Strawberry is a hit here with the piggies too or a raspberry. Not so fond of blueberry though.

Awww they are really adorable :) Strawberry is a hit here with the piggies too or a raspberry. Not so fond of blueberry though.
Funny! I got blueberries after seeing how many piggies on the Forum love them but none of mine seemed interested and there’s 14 of them! Do enjoy occasional strawberry but not raspberry - fussy lot!

Richard and Kevin got super lucky today! I decided to give them some slices of strawberry. It's one of their favorites but they don't get it too often because of how high in sugar it is (And also because Richard is on a diet, but dont tell him that). :drool:
View attachment 73740 View attachment 73741
Could I come for a visit? I love strawberries!

Just tried mine on tomato today and there was a lot of you've got it so I want it going on! I think tomatoes are a hit!

Haha thanks everyone ^_^. Strawberries are definitely a favorite here... not too big on raspberries. They just seem a little confused when i present them with tomato. Kevin (The white pig) likes to try to roll in tomato which just makes him into a big pink mess.

Haha thanks everyone ^_^. Strawberries are definitely a favorite here... not too big on raspberries. They just seem a little confused when i present them with tomato. Kevin (The white pig) likes to try to roll in tomato which just makes him into a big pink mess.
:vom:

Awwwww :love: Beauties! They are loving it!

Just tried mine on tomato today and there was a lot of you've got it so I want it going on! I think tomatoes are a hit!
Tomatoes are the ultimate favourite in our house! We get through a lot as I love them as well!

Back