• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Snoozing Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guineapigfeet

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sorry, no picture! I didn't dare disturb them!

Caught Cheewie having an out-in-the-open nap yesterday with her eyes open (it's so freaky!) and Rey had a couple of lay-like-a-dog chill-outs with back legs sticking out from under her side. My first thought, having never seen her do this before, was 'aw lovely she's feeling really comfortable with us' my second was 'omg there's something wrong with her, she's really poorly!' When she got up she did adorable back-leg stretches as she disappeared round the back of the card board house.

She is continuing to be really good with her eye drops too :-) and they've all put on a bit of weight this week, with little Rey gaining the most!

The whole sleeping with eyes open thing can be really freaky. I must admit this afternoon I thought Violet was awake when I went to clean them out. She was laying with eyes wide open apparently staring straight at me but jumped a mile as I started moving cosies out for cleaning. We both ended up,being freaked out :lol!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back