• Halloween themed fun Photo Competition Out-takes Click here

So Far A Happy Wedding Day!

Cavy Kung-Fu

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
The big day is finally here, it's going so well that I'm not sure where the hierarchy lies. I'm not even sure they know he's there til he gets personal and licks their lady parts :vom: :))

image.jpeg

He is so excited, he's not even interested in a hierarchy. He's just happy to be there bless him XD

image.jpeg

Bit of a butt sniffing train here :))

image.jpeg

Enjoying their first meal of hay together, fingers crossed but it's looking good! :D

Cavy Kung-Fu

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Thanks to you both! I can't tell you how happy I am, I could burst :wub:

I know right @Swissgreys I couldn't believe it! Drom has told Iggy off a few times for trying to get in a house with her (3 exits) but other than that there's nothing to report! I thought she'd be a bit of a problem anyway.

This has been the easiest bonding I've ever heard of! I'm now deep cleaning the cage ready for them to go into a bit later! :D

Reaction score
stupid me! I opened the thread thinking you got married!!!! It is the second time I do the same mistake!:soz: I did the same with another user... who is already married...:coat:

Cavy Kung-Fu

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Awww what a lucky lad and very lucky ladies!
Oh I don't know, he's being a pest :))

stupid me! I opened the thread thinking you got married! It is the second time I do the same mistake!:soz: I did the same with another user... who is already married...:coat:
Haha sorry! :)) Nope no wedding bells for me ;)

Cavy Kung-Fu

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
So the bonding was touch and go when everyone got a bit tired so mummy got in with them :)) Everyone calmed down after that!

image.jpeg

We're now in the cage and it seems to be going well, the next 2 weeks will tell!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

They're all very tired now so they're having a nap, everyone except Iggy of course!

Janice C

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
The big day is finally here, it's going so well that I'm not sure where the hierarchy lies. I'm not even sure they know he's there til he gets personal and licks their lady parts :vom: :))

View attachment 70815

He is so excited, he's not even interested in a hierarchy. He's just happy to be there bless him XD

View attachment 70816

Bit of a butt sniffing train here :))

View attachment 70817

Enjoying their first meal of hay together, fingers crossed but it's looking good! :D
So pleased for you! Hope my bonding goes as well!

Cavy Kung-Fu

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Awwww so happy for you- and the lucky man ;) bet he feels very special having all those wives.
He is lucky! Wish he realises that a bit more :))

Looks promising. Fingers crossed for a smooth few days ahead and happy bonded piggies :)
Thank you! We had a bit of a happening and now Iggy and Drom are trying to hump each other. It got a bit tense in there so I decided to move some bits around and promptly got bitten :))

I've just been hand washing some of their stuff and the white vinegar is now cleaning the wound XD

Cavy Kung-Fu

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Tonks seems to be the main problem, she's quite scared and jumpy at the best of times so she keeps accidentally starting arguments by running into people. She doesn't mean to but when someone brushes past her she just runs in blind panic because it's not what she's used to.

Anyone got any ideas on bonding partially sighted pigs?

Louise's Zoo

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
Tonks seems to be the main problem, she's quite scared and jumpy at the best of times so she keeps accidentally starting arguments by running into people. She doesn't mean to but when someone brushes past her she just runs in blind panic because it's not what she's used to.

Anyone got any ideas on bonding partially sighted pigs?
Bless her. I must say that in each time I've tried re-bonding mine, Eileen (one eyed piggy) has been fine. The dynamics do drastically change though and I notice that as soon as Edna starts the rumbles she will also start having a go at Eileen, even though she hasn't done anything wrong. The same with Eva and her daughters. They all start to turn on each other and fall out for a while. It's very interesting to watch how differently they react in the new situation but also, in my case, very frustrating when it's just 2 pigs that wont back down and mean the whole group fails :(

Cavy Kung-Fu

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Bless her. I must say that in each time I've tried re-bonding mine, Eileen (one eyed piggy) has been fine. The dynamics do drastically change though and I notice that as soon as Edna starts the rumbles she will also start having a go at Eileen, even though she hasn't done anything wrong. The same with Eva and her daughters. They all start to turn on each other and fall out for a while. It's very interesting to watch how differently they react in the new situation but also, in my case, very frustrating when it's just 2 pigs that wont back down and mean the whole group fails :(
Ah I'm glad Eileen does well, I think Tonks is just a nervous nelly. Is Eileen at the bottom of the hierarchy?

Tonks doesn't challenge anyone, she's a bit socially awkward so tends to try and stay out of the way. Hence her flight mode which then causes her to run into (or sometimes ONTO :))) another piggy causing an uproar!

Right now Iggy and Drom are chasing each other and obviously trying to claim their place in the hierarchy. I'm guessing Tonks is at the bottom again bless her.