• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

stan has lumps and an awful smell down below

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, i just dont know what to do now, today while bathing Stan i found his willy totally gunked up so i have bathed it with warm water and put some sudocrem on, will repeat this a few times over the next week and hopefully it will right itself.

Oscar i have found today has scabs all round his mouth, I'm gutted, I'm being punished for something!

I would be happy as Larry if i could get my boys to Simon/Debbie but its working it out and what not.

I wouldn't use sudocrem, as it quite thick and can make things more gunky. I used it at first when Louie had his gunky willy but having discussed it with Debbie, discovered it wasn't the best thing to use. Cooled salt water is the best thing to use as it's good for cleaning and healing.

You're not being punished! Just having a bad run of luck.

If there's a will, there's a way. Remember we managed to get my boys all the way from Aberdeen to Debbie.

I wouldn't use sudocrem, as it quite thick and can make things more gunky. I used it at first when Louie had his gunky willy but having discussed it with Debbie, discovered it wasn't the best thing to use. Cooled salt water is the best thing to use as it's good for cleaning and healing.

You're not being punished! Just having a bad run of luck.

If there's a will, there's a way. Remember we managed to get my boys all the way from Aberdeen to Debbie.

Oh yes i remember lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back