exia
Adult Guinea Pig
Hey Harry. Little Pinky does the zoomies when the hay is topped up. We have two piles and he zooms between the two. I just choose a pile and eat. He has to run between the two for ages before he settles and eats. Not that I’m complaining. I can eat a lot while he’s choosing.
Mr Bob has pre breakfast zoomies, post breakfast zoomies, fresh hay zoomies, fresh water zoomies, pre cage clean zoomies, clean cage zoomies, pre veggies zoomies, post veggies zoomies, " I heard the fridge open" zoomies, a bag rustled zoomies........
Yes Pinky does seem quite grown up. lol. He knows where to beg for the pea flakes and he has started wheeking when I’m in the kitchen. He’s nosey too and keeps a look out! I’ll try and get a picture next time.Mr Bob and Sassy Ant would love each other. Pinky sounds more mature, like happy for food? I can understand that. And he's nice to give you the best hay, Patrick. Sassy Ant is not very well behaves. At all.
Harry



Nice work with your house! Did you do that alone, little Pinky? Thats like the only thing I think Ben could really do. And in one night.
No these were here when I arrived. I’ve enjoyed a good nibble though. We are not allowed them in the night as we are too noisyNice work with your house! Did you do that alone, little Pinky? Thats like the only thing I think Ben could really do. And in one night.
Harry
That’s deprivation.No these were here when I arrived. I’ve enjoyed a good nibble though. We are not allowed them in the night as we are too noisy![]()
Goodness, that's right! The noise at night might be Pinky and Patrick punishing their Mum for doing inexcusable things. She certainly shouldn't be removing their method of alerting her to bad behaviour! Isn't their Mum on some Naughty List For EverThat’s deprivation.
Sir Saxon Canute might have something to say about that
Me Harry vote for The Cup of Disgrace! My mama is very perfect. We can keep the carrot house and tunnels all night. She gives me mintH instead of grass today! Its time for her to give it to someone else.Goodness, that's right! The noise at night might be Pinky and Patrick punishing their Mum for doing inexcusable things. She certainly shouldn't be removing their method of alerting her to bad behaviour! Isn't their Mum on some Naughty List For Evermeaning imho she might be even more likely than your average piggy parent to deprive her piggies.
Lucky for you Sir Saxon Canute is having a well earned break aat Aunty Lilli's.That’s deprivation.
Sir Saxon Canute might have something to say about that
Thank goodnessLucky for you Sir Saxon Canute is having a well earned break aat Aunty Lilli's.
This was the thread that got me put on the naughty list forever.Goodness, that's right! The noise at night might be Pinky and Patrick punishing their Mum for doing inexcusable things. She certainly shouldn't be removing their method of alerting her to bad behaviour! Isn't their Mum on some Naughty List For Evermeaning imho she might be even more likely than your average piggy parent to deprive her piggies.
He may or may not have his spies out.... who knows? Guess we'll find out when he gets home!Thank goodness![]()
Ooooh, I see, so it wasn't due to neglect of your piggies, it was due to encouraging to much boarliness on the forum and posting plenty of pigtures from that category plus shocking Miss Bramble, probably also for ever, and injuring her sensibilities. My utmost apologies for suggesting that being on the Naughty List for Ever might make you more susceptible to guinea neglect.This was the thread that got me put on the naughty list forever.
Miss Bramble is away until the end of November
Lucky for you Sir Saxon Canute is having a well earned break aat Aunty Lilli's.
Calling mister Sir Saxon! Calling mister Six Saxon! My mama has had the cup of disgrace since oktober 2024. I think its time for her to pass it on. Dont listen to my son, he's just a toddler in the terrible two's. I love mama! These last weeks I got a playground loft, a hammock and a living baby!He may or may not have his spies out.... who knows? Guess we'll find out when he gets home!
It did. For two days. It was passed back....Sir Saxon Canute is sure that The Cup of Disgrace has been passed on since October 2024. He will look in his records when he returns home.
So sweet. Bless these “daddies”. They are so caring.Do all of us daddies still feel the need to always sleep close to our boys and check on them regularly? We have a hammock each now but they are too far apart. We take turns in the same one at the moment but sometimes Mr Bob gets impatient and jumps in the top when I'm still sleeping. The minions have promised to arrange putting the hammocks next to each other later. Hopefully that works because my boy goes potty in it which I don't like.
Slave says I'm Big Harry Spoon and Ben is Little Ant Spoon. I force him quite often to cozy up with me when he wants to zoom. If he falls asleep somewhere else I want to be very close. Slave has put our houses very close now, so he can have some rest from me but I still can be very close.Do all of us daddies still feel the need to always sleep close to our boys and check on them regularly? We have a hammock each now but they are too far apart. We take turns in the same one at the moment but sometimes Mr Bob gets impatient and jumps in the top when I'm still sleeping. The minions have promised to arrange putting the hammocks next to each other later. Hopefully that works because my boy goes potty in it which I don't like.
I have always been a little popcorn, but now I do zoomies to! Senior-zoomies. I really try to keep Bens speed but its impossible. He might be the fastest little guinea fart in Sweden!My baby keeps running around so fast I have to tell him “will you just sit still and eat your hay”!
He runs from left to right, then back again, then again! He makes me dizzy.
Also he screams for veggies! I don’t know where he’s got that from! Because I’m the silent type!
But he’s such a sweetie. I like him a lot. I’ve even been seen popcorning. Can you believe it?
Love Patrick