The daddy corner

I think it looks a bit punky, Hairy Harry. Quite suitable for this thread because when your babies get a bit older and turn into teens, they might go through a punk stage. So, useful for you and the other daddies to be forewarned.
 
Benny has no patience - as with all men.
My Late Gran taught me this:-

Patience is a virtue
Possess it if you can
Seldom in a woman
And never in a man!

How true it is!
Patience? Isn't that something for grown up girls? Harry is truly not a girl - he is like a bull when he wants something and just run over me. He dont care at all. Now I finally start to be big enough not to roll away!
 
Where's the glue? Glue my bummie!

Be careful Benny, some human, some pig or some capybara might glue your bum to something and then you won't be able to move or popcorn or anything. Or some prankster might glue the bits of your bum together, putting you in a bit of a sticky situation.
 
Be careful Benny, some human, some pig or some capybara might glue your bum to something and then you won't be able to move or popcorn or anything. Or some prankster might glue the bits of your bum together, putting you in a bit of a sticky situation.
Wait. Do you mean that miss Bramble? Or do you think she's so angry about that joke about her needs a shot in her bummie that she will send doctor Capy to glue my little bumm-bumm?
 
Wait. Do you mean that miss Bramble? Or do you think she's so angry about that joke about her needs a shot in her bummie that she will send doctor Capy to glue my little bumm-bumm?
No, I don't mean Miss Bramble necessarily. Could be Any Pig so inclined, or a human or a capybara. Could be Miss Bramble I suppose, I don't know how many Pigs or people appreciate a shot in the bum, so she could be getting her own back.

I mean, you said "Glue my bummie" which sounds like a command or order to me.
 
No, I don't mean Miss Bramble necessarily. Could be Any Pig so inclined, or a human or a capybara. Could be Miss Bramble I suppose, I don't know how many Pigs or people appreciate a shot in the bum, so she could be getting her own back.

I mean, you said "Glue my bummie" which sounds like a command or order to me.
I only fear Miss Bramble! Everyone else can glue my little bumm-bumm. Harry says "Yes please, glue him against a wall so I can get some rest too!".

Benny Banana Boy
 
Fellow Daddys,

when did your babies start to rumble strutt?
Benny is 4 months in a couple of days and he's still not strutting! Is he took busy/stupid with zoomies?

Me called the baby factory so many times about Benny Banana now. The only answer I get is "the number is out of service" now. After they said I'm a worried chicken-daddy!

Offended,
your Harry
 
Chez never rumbled at Stripe until Stripe got sick and Chez tried to take over.
Bad boy Chez!

Don’t worry Harry mine hasn’t started this yet either. Phew. That’s all we need. Them full of testosterone 🤣
I know! Now we know we're the kings with our pretty, round bummies vibrating around. A baby bummie tumbling? Haaahaaahaaa!
 
Back
Top