• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The life of Dot and Bernie

He’s only had two! The first time was bad and rushed him straight there, think he had hay stuck up his nose and woke up to him like a little balloon bless him! Thread on here.
The second a few weeks later when he hadn’t had greens in a while, was within half an hour of him eating them, laying looking quite gassy and sad so just gave him metacam and a good belly rub and he didn’t need vet as was ok after a while. (This is in the last few months, one thing after another with him recently!)
Suppose it depends how she looks/feels.

It’s lovely escaping though and getting to a beach! No idea about phone sorry!

Take it her scar’s looking good and healing well?

He’s only had two! The first time was bad and rushed him straight there, think he had hay stuck up his nose and woke up to him like a little balloon bless him! Thread on here.
The second a few weeks later when he hadn’t had greens in a while, was within half an hour of him eating them, laying looking quite gassy and sad so just gave him metacam and a good belly rub and he didn’t need vet as was ok after a while. (This is in the last few months, one thing after another with him recently!)
Suppose it depends how she looks/feels.

It’s lovely escaping though and getting to a beach! No idea about phone sorry!

Take it her scar’s looking good and healing well?
Makes sense. He probably couldnt breathe well through his nose, so swallowed some air? I have a home trick for bloat which is safe but il only do it if i really cant get my pigs to a vet atall.( it worked very fast)

Yea true escaping to the beach is pretty nice👍.

Yep scar looking good and her fur is like stubbly now instead of just skin

Makes sense. He probably couldnt breathe well through his nose, so swallowed some air? I have a home trick for bloat which is safe but il only do it if i really cant get my pigs to a vet atall.( it worked very fast)

Yea true escaping to the beach is pretty nice👍.

Yep scar looking good and her fur is like stubbly now instead of just skin
Yeah was very strange, completely normal then 7 hours later a piggy balloon passing brown liquid out of his nose! What home trick’s that!?! Know elec toothbrushes are great and all that! :)

Brilliant Dot’s scar looking good and she’s beating up carrot cottages :)

Dot is at the vets as i speak for her post op check and to see what the mass had in it, cancer or something like that. Hope not

Fantastic news! You must be so happy. Well done all. :yahoo: :yahoo:
Yea very relieved. Thanks👍. It has been a long journey getting her diagnosed and sorted. She had the problem for a year almost, the symptoms matched cystitis and uti's and intertestial cystitis, bladder stones.

It wasnt until the tumour was big enough that the vet could feel it . Thats when the diagnosis was correct

I'm glad i kept making return visits to the vets now. Just shows, you never look like a o.t.t worried owner. It pays off sometimes

Totally agree much better to look a bit silly and paranoid, than give up, accept what you being told even when you can see it's not right and then regret it. Fingers crossed Dot goes from strength to strength now she is feeling better.

So glad Dot's doing so well and her tumour wasnt anything too nasty! Here's hoping you and Bernie have her around for lots more happy years together x

Thanks everyone..i would reply to all messages, but I'm rushing around like a dont know what tonight lol👍

Great news. So glad Dot is doing well and the histology is reassuring.
Thanks😀. Lets hope it stays that way. I have praised how well she has been before and then 3 things went wrong at once

Back