• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The life of Dot and Bernie

After a few floor times with Dot and Bernie. So far, no blood in Dots pee. This tells me it was def the tumour that was causing this. But she still has a crackly bum when pooing and still straining a bit. Her poos have a point to them. Shes eating plenty. She needs another 3 weeks to heal properly. Hopefully then it stops.

If not its POOP SOUP time!😉

Thanks☺. Yea shes doing really well still. Her and Bernie have had a little fall out tonight. Nothing serious though. Funny to watch

I have a pretty good digital cam with a mini telescopic tripod, i want to set it up so Dot and Bern dont know its there, then il produce some actual decent quality longer videos of them. I cant get near with my phone. Only problem i need a laptop to upload the vids

I have a pretty good digital cam with a mini telescopic tripod, i want to set it up so Dot and Bern dont know its there, then il produce some actual decent quality longer videos of them. I cant get near with my phone. Only problem i need a laptop to upload the vids
That’s something for us to look forward to

I'm now on the look out like a hawk for a bargain 140 ferplast krolik. If anyonr sees one cheap. Let me know. I'm searching the net for a 2nd hand one👍.

Another close up pig level height view coming of my pigs. Bernie knocks over the camera though😴

Back