One of the two guinea pigs died. I wasnt sure if he was dead because when I touched him, he twitched and the other one was humping him. They already did the dominance ritual months ago. He stopped moving, so I think he died right in front of me or just an hour ago because rigor mortis hadnt set in, but he wasnt blinking so I'm guessing it has. Does anyone know why my guinea pig was humping the dead one? By the way, for the guinea pig that has died. He had a wet yellow hair under him, I thought he just peed himself but now I'm thinking it might be barf. Why do you guys think he died? I changed the cage last week, the poop was fine, I fed them every night, and I always give then water when they run low. I'm very sad and confused now because I had another guinea pig that died because he drank too much water. ( it sounds weird, but before the Guinea died today, with the other dead guinea pig, the bedding would always become wet after a week. And with the new dead guinea pig, the bedding would not be wet after a week so that's how the other one died.) I also know that he died of too much water because the one guinea pig I have now is still alive and has been with both of the two guinea pigs. He's only been sick once because of vitamin c deficiency. So i am pretty sure they didnt die from me not taking good care of them.