• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What made you happy today?

yes suffers and paddle boarders and kite surfers all year round! Braver than me, I‘m a summer surfer! In fact it’s quite warm until late spring, when the waters at its coldest 🥶
I remember learning to surf in Newquay for my 30th birthday and the sea being quite warm in October, but a couple of years later we went at Easter and I literally almost got hypothermia, I went all shivery and dizzy and almost fainted, it was quite embarassing!

I've finally, at 30 years of age, figured out how to swallow big pills without choking on them 😂 probably a life skill I should have already had, but I got there in the end lol!
I’m still not there! Struggle with my teeny tiny pill I’ve taken almost everyday for nearly 14 years!

I've finally, at 30 years of age, figured out how to swallow big pills without choking on them 😂 probably a life skill I should have already had, but I got there in the end lol!

can you please teach my 20 year old. I still have to chop and grind tablets or buy soluble versions for him. According to the pharmacist it can take some people a lifetime!

can you please teach my 20 year old. I still have to chop and grind tablets or buy soluble versions for him. According to the pharmacist it can take some people a lifetime!

Tell him to get a bottle of water, squeeze the air out, put the pill in his mouth, put the bottle to his lips and suck in a big mouthful and swallow it..it opens up your throat wider than normal! I've never been able to not feel a pill going down before, the first one I actually choked on 😅 it sounds stupid but this has changed my life haha I left my infection for a month purely because I didn't want to take pills.

Apparently you can practice with jelly beans.

Back