• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What made you happy today?

Discussions are in progress. Hubby doesn't want me to go as it's my birthday weekend and the first time in over a decade that I'll actually be able to do something for my birthday instead of working.
As it's your birthday weekend you should be allowed to do what you want. Bring him along too. The more the merrier!

As it's your birthday weekend you should be allowed to do what you want. Bring him along too. The more the merrier!
As you said that,a male friend of mine has been saying he'd like to come to one of these meets for a while now to see what it's all about.I told him it's probably not his thing but he's insistent lol.

As you said that,a male friend of mine has been saying he'd like to come to one of these meets for a while now to see what it's all about.I told him it's probably not his thing but he's insistent lol.
Bring him along. We can bore him to death with piggy chat and he’ll never want to come again. But then maybe we will convert him lol.

When you say male “friend” how close a “friend” are we talking? @Gem789.

Back