• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What made you happy today?

I retract my statement about being happy my holiday was confirmed next week. It’s been cancelled due to Leicester lockdown! No one in or out 😭😭😭 I really hope people follow the guidelines properly now for everyone’s sake. I hope everyone else is staying safe ❤️

I found a Curver laundry hamper in Lidl for the boy's hay. I've stopped shopping in there because of the queues but it was quiet when I walked past this morning so I went in for piggie veg. Not only did I save money on the veg the hamper was £8 cheaper than I have seen it anywhere else. I love a bargain. :yahoo:

I managed to save a tower of boxes (my local garage was restocking when I went in) from falling over this evening and causing foot traffic jams lol.

We'll just ignore the part where it was me nearly toppled the boxes in the first place :))

Last night, I noticed that one of my earrings is lost. I scratched my right ear and noticed it was gone. It was 1am mind you (I was busy reading a book). I panicked! It is an 18 or 21 karat (can't exactly remember) earrings and I had it for 30 years (since I was 8 yrs old). I looked for it crawling everywhere in the house in the middle of the night and can't find it. I dreaded that I lost it while I was in the shop and almost cried. Told my mum via FB messenger (it was morning time in Manila) and she told me if I couldn't find it, she has a spare earrings she can give to me. I woke up this morning and started searching again (in our car, and the garden, which was quite difficult to look into because of tall grass) and I still couldn't find it. 😭

I told hubby that I wish it just miraculously turn up when I stop looking for it, but I was still devastated. So after an hour or so later, I did the cage morning clean and topped up the piggies' hay and bowls. I opened one door of the tv cabinet where I store the guinea pig pellets and there below the door was my earring (the door was hiding it when it's closed)! :yahoo: Hubby said, obviously I didn't search enough and I should've worn my glasses! 😂

Whew! Now I decided to just buy a cheap pair or earrings that I can wear everyday. I started wearring my gold earrings a year ago coz the holes in my ear were starting to close (I rarely used jewelleries coz I'm just always in the house). I don't want to go crazy looking for it again in case it drops from my ears unknowingly.

24F6C3AE-F397-4C20-8E85-D170CF0D2409.jpeg
E7F2553A-1F0A-470B-A3C2-B724181AB4BD.jpeg
My newest funky additions are still going strong! Growing into such little lizards and colours coming out nicely now :love: Still rather teeny and hard to spot so nice to see them together! Eating well as you can see from the gigantic-poo on the bottom right pic!:))

Knitted chinchilla in chinchilla wool .
I found a Curver laundry hamper in Lidl for the boy's hay. I've stopped shopping in there because of the queues but it was quiet when I walked past this morning so I went in for piggie veg. Not only did I save money on the veg the hamper was £8 cheaper than I have seen it anywhere else. I love a bargain. :yahoo:
I bought that after my old laundry basket ripped! I was thinking I could do the same for the hay as well...just have to find somewhere to put it first...
Last night, I noticed that one of my earrings is lost. I scratched my right ear and noticed it was gone. It was 1am mind you (I was busy reading a book). I panicked! It is an 18 or 21 karat (can't exactly remember) earrings and I had it for 30 years (since I was 8 yrs old). I looked for it crawling everywhere in the house in the middle of the night and can't find it. I dreaded that I lost it while I was in the shop and almost cried. Told my mum via FB messenger (it was morning time in Manila) and she told me if I couldn't find it, she has a spare earrings she can give to me. I woke up this morning and started searching again (in our car, and the garden, which was quite difficult to look into because of tall grass) and I still couldn't find it. 😭

I told hubby that I wish it just miraculously turn up when I stop looking for it, but I was still devastated. So after an hour or so later, I did the cage morning clean and topped up the piggies' hay and bowls. I opened one door of the tv cabinet where I store the guinea pig pellets and there below the door was my earring (the door was hiding it when it's closed)! :yahoo: Hubby said, obviously I didn't search enough and I should've worn my glasses! 😂

Whew! Now I decided to just buy a cheap pair or earrings that I can wear everyday. I started wearring my gold earrings a year ago coz the holes in my ear were starting to close (I rarely used jewelleries coz I'm just always in the house). I don't want to go crazy looking for it again in case it drops from my ears unknowingly.
I know that feeling! I bought myself some amethyst earrings last year. Went on to lose one while in bed 😭 I need earrings with slightly longer posts - I’ve got chunky earlobes 🤣

I’m happy because I’m healthy, alive and still have a roof over my head. Simple pleasures ☺️

Just ordered presents and booked zoo tickets for my younger nephew's 6th birthday in a month's time, he's getting a jigsaw, a craft set, some magnetic building shapes, and a day out at Blackpool zoo with a picnic and hopefully some capybaras :)

Zoo tickets seem to be discounted a lot for bookings a month in advance, it was only £62.50 for a family of 4, I think we should all go to the zoo, they desperately need the funds with so many animals to feed and no income for so long! Based on scaling up veg and hay needs from piggy to capybara size I bet that ticket price would barely cover a week's worth of capybara foods... never mind the tapirs, anteaters, giraffes, elephants...!

Back