• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Who'd Like To Take Part In Our 2017 Advent Calendar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap:The Anniversary Herd is delighted to announce that the forum will continue with our tradition of having an Advent Calendar :clap:

Here is a link to last year’s thread ...

Christmas Advent Calendar 2016

So .... please start looking out for props for Christmas themed photographs and .... get snapping ! .:tu:

This is not a completion – it’s just of fun so , the rules are slightly different to our fundraising completion threads .

The rules:rtm: are ...

1) Photos must have a Christmas theme.

2) Photos of your own Guinea Pigs only – we love to see pigtures of forum pigs. :love:

3) Props are allowed as long as your pigs are supervised when using the props - and your pigs are not showing any signs of distress.

4) Guinea Pigs must not be dressed up. N:B placing a hat on a piggies head is ok providing it just sits on it's head.

5) Software/apps can be used to add hats, beards and/or backgrounds – but please do not use digital software to change the natural appearance of your guinea pigs .
I would love to do this calendar! Can both my piggies be in the photo?

Please do not post photos on this thread.
If you are interested in providing a photo for the calendar, please leave a message on this thread - or pm @Anniversary Herd – we will allocate you with a date and will ask you to pm us a photo at least 2 days prior to your calendar date, so, please let us know if you have a particular date in mind.
Photos will be uploaded by Anniversary Herd.

Book early to avoid disappointment ! - This thread will close when all date slots have been filled.

The calendar will start on December 1st :yahoo:

I tried to get a nice picture of all my pigs sitting together on some cotton wool (snow) I thought it will be nice and simple. Obviously not. I ended up with a lot of pigs hiding around the room and a very dirty pile of cotton wool. I'm thinking as a back up plan I'll do the same thing but in the bath tub using a white bed sheet then sprinkling some bits of cotton wool around. :yahoo::nod::D:soz::hmm:
Omg. piggies are so dam active. How does Attenborough do it. .

I tried to get a nice picture of all my pigs sitting together on some cotton wool (snow) I thought it will be nice and simple. Obviously not. I ended up with a lot of pigs hiding around the room and a very dirty pile of cotton wool. I'm thinking as a back up plan I'll do the same thing but in the bath tub using a white bed sheet then sprinkling some bits of cotton wool around. :yahoo::nod::D:soz::hmm:

Omg. piggies are so dam active. How does Attenborough do it. .

@Flutterby - we need some hints on how to take good photos!

Relax everyone - the advent calendar is for fun!

No pressure!

If your piggies behave like Divas, please don't get stressed. If you don't get the perfect shot, please pm us and we'll sort something out :tu:

P:S: we will be running a "bloopers" thread too. :tu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back