• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Who'd Like To Take Part In Our 2017 Advent Calendar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anniversary Herd

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
:clap:The Anniversary Herd is delighted to announce that the forum will continue with our tradition of having an Advent Calendar :clap:

Here is a link to last year’s thread ...

Christmas Advent Calendar 2016

So .... please start looking out for props for Christmas themed photographs and .... get snapping ! .:tu:

This is not a completion – it’s just of fun so , the rules are slightly different to our fundraising completion threads .

The rules:rtm: are ...

1) Photos must have a Christmas theme.

2) Photos of your own Guinea Pigs only – we love to see pigtures of forum pigs. :love:

3) Props are allowed as long as your pigs are supervised when using the props - and your pigs are not showing any signs of distress.

4) Guinea Pigs must not be dressed up. N:B placing a hat on a piggies head is ok providing it just sits on it's head.

5) Software/apps can be used to add hats, beards and/or backgrounds – but please do not use digital software to change the natural appearance of your guinea pigs .

Please do not post photos on this thread.
If you are interested in providing a photo for the calendar, please leave a message on this thread - or pm @Anniversary Herd – we will allocate you with a date and will ask you to pm us a photo at least 2 days prior to your calendar date, so, please let us know if you have a particular date in mind.
Photos will be uploaded by Anniversary Herd.

Book early to avoid disappointment ! - This thread will close when all date slots have been filled.

The calendar will start on December 1st :yahoo:

Yes please - but I'd like a mid December date as I haven't even bought my props yet !

keep them offers coming folks ! We'd love to see as many forum piggies as possible is Christmas themed photos :jel::love:

Can I please have the 17th if it' still available? If not any date around then is fine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back