• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Will She Be Okay?

WinterAddams

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was cuddling with my peruvian guinea pig Bubbles and a small bit of her fur got stuck on a part of my phone case (it is poor quality and the glue isn't strong anymore). She made a small pain noise and that small bit of fur came out.
She's doing fine now. Nothing will happen right?

I can't imagine it's going to do her massive harm,
She probably hurt a little at the time but the chances are now it doesn't hurt anymore :)

She'll be peeved at you for hurting her but no lasting damage should be done. Donald gets like that with me when I brush around his bum as he gets messy so it gets tangled easy

She'll be peeved at you for hurting her but no lasting damage should be done. Donald gets like that with me when I brush around his bum as he gets messy so it gets tangled easy
Yeah Nymeria does that too when I try to brush her butt. She has matted fur around it and it hurts her a bit. I stop when she gets mad though.

Betsy is the same. She is a Sheltie and I have to keep her beautiful skirt clipped short and it still gets matted even though I try to brush it every day if she lets me. She will usually let me do the top bit of fur but not the underneath as it hurts too much. By the next day though she's forgotten all about it hurting so I can have another go.

Betsy is the same. She is a Sheltie and I have to keep her beautiful skirt clipped short and it still gets matted even though I try to brush it every day if she lets me. She will usually let me do the top bit of fur but not the underneath as it hurts too much. By the next day though she's forgotten all about it hurting so I can have another go.
The weird thing is that Nymeria is an American piggy and gets matted butt fur while Bubbles, the Peruvian, doesn't.
I'm gonna have to soak Nymeria's butt in water and try to cut it off because it looks really bad. Poor piggy. She just likes to drag her butt in pee.

The weird thing is that Nymeria is an American piggy and gets matted butt fur while Bubbles, the Peruvian, doesn't.
I'm gonna have to soak Nymeria's butt in water and try to cut it off because it looks really bad. Poor piggy. She just likes to drag her butt in pee.

Back