• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

[australia] C&c Cage Grids- Where To Find Them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiSixx9

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi there! I live in Australia and I've recently decided I might get back into being a guinea pig owner. (I recently moved from America and had a guinea pig there.)

Anyways, I've realized it's not nearly as easy to find guinea pig supplies here in Australia especially C&C cage materials.

I know there's Guinea Pigs Australia where I can purchase pieces and even full cage sets, but it's super out of my price range. I read somewhere that you can DIY a C&C cage with those wire cube storage sets and some coroplast, but I can't even find those storage cubes anywhere in Australia.

My question is; are there any of you who live in Australia and know where I could find something that'll cost less than $60aud?

Yes Australia is bad for obtaining anything piggy related. Occasionally ebay will have C&C cage items but I have only come across them really on Guinea Pigs Australia and they never sell anything cheap unfortunately. I don't have a C&C cage set up myself but I did look into it for a while but just don't have the room. Sorry i'm not very helpful :(

OK, after looking at the Guinea Pigs Australia website I m never going to complain about the price of piggy stuff in Switzerland again!
So a C&C will be pretty expensive, but if you look at this thread here you will see a lot of ideas for home made indoor cages.

Member Gallery: C&C cages/homemade cages

A lot of people have something similar to a C&C which they make by using a metal play pen. There is a good example on the first page of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back